Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the main difference between this and other diet programs?
The Breakthrough M2 program helps you lose bad fat quickly and efficiently. Our 4-step process helps people make lifestyle changes that go with them far beyond the time frame they are doing the diet. No other diet program can do this as cost-effectively as BTM2 can while offering as much support and care as we offer our clients.
- I know which fruits, vegetables, and proteins I can eat, but what other ingredients or condiments?
You can use fresh or dried herbs, pure spices, mixed spice blends without sugar approved condiments and salad dressings found on the BTM2 website, condiments (without sugar and/ or oil), lemon, lime, chicken, or beef stock, and Smart Balance spray, and approved salsa. You may not use oils of any kind while on the low-calorie step.
- What if I’m a diabetic?Yes! There is 12 week coaching program held on Thursday nights. It is a one hour weekly call in/webinar where people have an opportunity to ask questions, share what’s new and good in their lives and then there is a planned curriculum that cover topics like your belief system, setting goals, building new habits and so much more.
This is an amazing diet for diabetics. The majority of our clients have experienced their blood sugar levels stabilizing within 1-2 weeks. All of our clients who have followed the program properly from Steps 1 – 4 either eliminate their insulin dependency or dramatically lower their need for insulin medications.
- What if I'm on medications?
Nothing in our supplements interferes with the efficacy of pharmaceutical medications. Many of our current clients who take medications have had to get them adjusted to lower doses due to the dramatic weight loss and health benefits from this program. This includes thyroid medications.
- I know I'm in or heading to menopause, is your program effective for women in my situation?
Absolutely, YES! About 40% of our clientele is in that category and the women who are committed to the process are VERY successful!
- My biggest concern is gaining the weight back. What do you say to people about this?
There are many reasons why people gain weight back after dieting. And we all know that diets don’t change why we eat, and if people go back to their old ways after a diet, they will gain the weight back. But there are bad diets that force the body to use good fat and muscle. You will gain that back shortly after a diet is over.
Our diet is different because our supplements and 4-step process help shield the good fat and muscle. Your body loses the bad fat, which does not need to be replaced – let’s face it, your body doesn’t need your muffin top, therefore there is no need to put it back!
Our program and support are designed to help you make permanent mental and emotional changes. This is imperative if you want to ensure permanent weight loss.
- Can I have regular food after I’m done with the 4 steps?
Yes! You do not have to stay away from your favorites for the rest of your life. But you will need to be mindful of healthy eating 90% of the time. And what about the other 10% of the time? Well, have what you want. If there are 21 meals a week, 19 need to be healthy and non-inflammatory, 2 meals can be what you want. This is what we call the 90/10 rule.
- Can I do the BTM2 program if I’ve had weight loss surgery?
Yes, you can. The meal sizes and food choices are conducive to weight loss surgery recipients.
- What if I have had my gallbladder removed?To make up for the lack of lipase production, you will need to consider digestive enzymes. BTM2 sells an excellent line of extra supplements when doing our diet, and digestive enzymes are one of them. These will be especially important for the two high-fat days.
- What if I do the diet without the BTM2 supplements?
If doing the diet without the BTM2 supplements, the weight you lose will be good fat and possibly muscle. If you lose good fat or muscle, you will gain that back. Our supplements protect good fat reserves and muscle loss by providing essential amino acids.
- Can I use my supplements/vitamins during the weight loss program?
Any self-prescribed supplements that have sugar in them need to be stopped during the program. Any self-prescribed herbal supplements should also be stopped during the program. If you want to add them back in during the low-calorie step, just watch how you feel and keep an eye on the scale. If weight loss is interrupted, then resume taking your supplements after the diet is over.
Oil-based supplements like fish oil and Vitamin D3 are allowed.
- Can I have regular food after I’m done with the 4 steps?Yes! You do not have to stay away from your favorites for the rest of your life. But you will need to be mindful of healthy eating 90% of the time. And what about the other 10% of the time? Well, have what you want. If there are 21 meals a week, 19 need to be healthy and non-inflammatory, 2 meals can be what you want. This is what we call the 90/10 rule.
- Can I do the BTM2 program if I’ve had weight loss surgery?Yes, you can. The meal sizes and food choices are conducive to weight loss surgery recipients.
- What is your return policy?In effect August 1, 2021: within 10 days of purchase, a client can return the 40-Day Express, The Clean Slate, or The Ultimate package for a full refund minus a $45 restocking fee. ALL material must be unused, unopened, and returned in full using USPS priority mail or an equivalent shipper that provides a tracking number. Refunds will be dispersed back to the method of payment at the time of original purchase, upon receipt of the merchandise. It is advised that you communicate with our staff that the package is coming back by calling the office (845-713-4320) or email us at [email protected].Please note: we do not accept any returns on any other products except for the starter packages.