- It feels so good to eat healthily.
- It feels good to have control over my choices.
- I like feeling disciplined and in control of my cravings.
- I love the feeling of being hydrated.
- I like knowing I can drink my water.
- I like knowing that I can eat smaller portions without feeling deprived.
- I love knowing that my choices and decisions and make a difference on the scale.
Please notice that I did not say anything about what I don’t want. For example, It feels good knowing that I am not craving sugar. Do you see the difference? That affirmation ends up focusing on the unwanted. The universal law of attraction works only with what is wanted. So, your power is not going into what you want with that statement.
Power into the positive!
Every day, start off your morning with an easy 15-minute meditation. If you have never meditated before, it is easy and natural.
- Sit down in a comfortable position.
- Close your eyes.
- Focus on your breathing – breathe in, breathe out. think about that action. Or focus on the humming of a fan or air conditioner – it doesn’t matter.
- When you realize that you started thinking of your upcoming day, yesterday, things that stress you out… Start thinking about your breathing or the noise in the room again.
- Do this quiet activity every morning.
Why is this helpful? When we consciously take time out from the world and unplug, it gives our mind and bodies the chance to recalibrate to our purest thoughts, and BONUS – our bodies are gently calibrating to a balanced state! The more consistently we do this easy, simple morning task, the healthier and saner we get!
We all need more sanity right now!