- 4 hard boiled eggs (one full hard boiled egg and using 3 hard boiled egg whites)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard (no added sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Dash of garlic powder (I love garlic)
- Dash of dill (I love dill in egg salad)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hard boil 4 eggs.
- Allow eggs to cool.
- Peel the eggs.
- Keep one full egg, and keep the egg whites from the other 3 eggs.
- Cut up eggs and place in a bowl.
- Add dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, dash of dill and salt and pepper to taste.