Apple Cinnamon Baked Cookies
- 1 medium apple, shredded
- ¼ teaspoon apple pie spice or Stacey Hawkins Awesome Autumn Seasoning (found on StaceyHawkins.com)
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Powder
- 5 drops SweetLeaf Stevia Cinnamon Sweet Drops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone liner or spray with nonstick spray (just on the area the cookies will sit- otherwise it’s wasted.)
- Using a box grater, shred the apple to the core, leaving the peel ON. Do this over a bowl to save dishes.
- Add the remaining ingredients & toss to coat.
- Divide the apple mixture into 4 equal piles and using your hands press into patties squeezing out the excess liquid. (and yes, pour it into a glass and drink it while you’re waiting for the cookies to bake!!)
- Place the cookie patties on the baking sheet & bake for 20 minutes for a chewy cookie, 30 minutes for a crisper & fruit leather type consistency.
- Makes one serving.