- 1 matza/ split
- 1 cup blueberries
- A little water
- Xanthan gum
- 1 packet SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Powder
- 2 teaspoons Hershey's unsweetened cocoa
- 3-5 drops SweetLeaf Stevia Chocolate Sweet Drops
- 1/4 teaspoon hot water
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
2 servings fruit, 2 servings crunchy carb
- Blend blueberries with a little water.
- Add 1 packet of stevia powder. (for less sweet, use half a packet)
- Boil the blueberries with Xanthan gum to thicken.
- Spoon and spread on matza equally.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over.
- Sprinkle with Himalayan sea salt!
- Place in freezer to set.
Matza smothered in a thick blueberry sauce with chocolate drizzle! One serving of blueberries on each!
I placed in tinfoil molds so the excess would not be lost!