- 2 cups of blueberries
- 2 whole matzos
- SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Powder (optional)
- Mix blueberries. (I used Tupperware my mom sells it & it works really well)
- Crush matzo into powder creating a 'flour'.
- Mix everything together and then divided them into four even servings. Add stevia if you want them on the sweeter side.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Use apples or strawberries but do not mix.
- You can add stevia for sweetness. I did not add any.
- You can also add a tablespoon of unsweetened Cocoa powder.
- You can only eat 1/4 as both your fruit and 1/2 matzo for the morning or the evening. Please do get the Nan-police after me, make sure your fruits are 6 hours apart.