Candice’s Shrimp Bisque Soup
- 3.5 ounces chopped celery
- 3.5 ounces shrimp
- 1 and 1/2 cups of chicken broth
- Stacey Hawkins Skinny Scampi Seasoning - to taste
- Parsley - to taste
- Shake of Old Bay Seasoning
- Shake of five spice
- One chopped Napa cabbage leaf
- 1 tablespoon of organic half and half
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Xanthan gum
- In a pot combine chicken broth, skinny scampi seasoning, parsley, old bay seasoning, five spice, 3.5 ounces of chopped celery, one chopped Napa cabbage leaf, organic half and half, and salsa.
- Boil up until celery is tender.
- Add a little bit of Xanthan gum to thicken to your liking.
- .Add cut up shrimp at the end.
- Finish with a few cut chives.
Shrimp bisque soup!