- 3.5 ounces cooked chicken
- 1.5 ounces celery
- 1.5 ounces tomato
- .5 ounce onion
- Shredded cucumber - as much as you like
- Grated ginger to taste
- Romaine leaves
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 packet of Sweetleaf Organic Stevia Powder
- Mix cooked chicken, tomatoes, onion, celery, shredded cucumber and grated ginger together.
- Combine apple cider vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, Italian spices, sea salt, pepper, minced garlic, and stevia. Mix well. (enough for 2 servings)
- Add half the sauce mixture to the chicken and vegetables. Stir all ingredients together.
- Place on Romaine 'boats' and enjoy!