- Boil your chicken stock, grated ginger, Bragg's Liquid Aminos, 1/4 tsp white pepper, and your choice of one of the 7 ounce vegetables mentioned above. If using spinach, put in after eggs as you just need spinach to wilt.
- Add a few leaves of shredded Napa cabbage.
- Add Xanthan gum to thicken to your liking (sprinkle/add a little at a time, a little goes a long way). Careful how much you thicken because the egg will thicken it too!
- Once it is to the thickness you want, bring down to a simmer and then slowly add/pour your slightly beaten 2 whole eggs plus the 6 egg whites into the pot while stirring slowly.
- Garnish with chopped scallions.
This can also be made with beef stock!