14 oz Cauliflower 4 tablespoons of almond milk 1 teaspoon Stacey Hawkins' Dash of Desperation 1 tablespoon of the Stacey Hawkins' Rosemary Versatility seasoning 8 rosemary Grissini breadsticks
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop up the cauliflower fine and place it in a bowl.
- Add 4 tablespoons of almond milk.
- Add a teaspoon of Stacey Hawkins' Dash of Desperation spice.
- Add a tablespoon of Stacey Hawkins' Rosemary Versatility spice.
- Place 4 breadsticks in a ziplock bag. Ground them into really fine breadcrumbs. You can use a rolling pin or glass.
- Toss the breadcrumbs in with the cauliflower.
- Chop up 4 more breadsticks, but don't chop them as fine, leave them a bit course.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over it.
- Cook for 20 minutes if you like it crunchy or 30 - 40 minutes if you like your stuffing softer.
- You've made 4 servings of stuffing!