- 3.5 oz slow cooked chicken breast
- 3.5 oz riced cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon onion (I used dried onion flakes)
- dash of celery salt
- dash of red pepper flakes
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of black pepper
- chicken stock
- Top with scallions, chives, ginger, or lemon if desired
Put chicken and cauliflower in a soup pot. Add spices. Cover with chicken stock. Simmer until hot.
- This recipe is not set up with measurements because it is all about your taste buds. Spice it with a little at a time and taste. Make adjustments as you go and keep track of what you are doing so you can write it down for yourself when you are done :)
- The other thing that must be mentioned is that after you add ina spice give it about a minute before judging the taste. It takes a little bit of time to absorb.
- Counts as 1 protein and 1 veggie
Thank you https://hipshakefitness.com/dance/low-carb-filipino-chicken-arroz-caldo-soup-cauliflower/ for the great PIC!