- 3.5 ounces slow cooked chicken breast
- 3.5 ounces riced cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon onion (I used dried onion flakes)
- Dash of celery salt
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of black pepper
- Chicken stock
- Top with scallions, chives, ginger, or lemon if desired
- Put chicken and cauliflower in a soup pot.
- Add spices.
- Cover with chicken stock.
- Simmer until hot.
- This recipe is not set up with measurements because it is all about your taste buds.
- Spice it with a little at a time and taste. After you add in a spice give it about a minute before judging the taste. It takes a little bit of time to absorb. Make adjustments as you go and keep track of what you are doing so you can write it down for yourself when you are done :)
Thank you https://hipshakefitness.com/dance/low-carb-filipino-chicken-arroz-caldo-soup-cauliflower/ for the great PIC!