- 1 apple
- 10-15 drops English Toffee Stevia Drops from Sweet Leaf
- Stacey Hawkin's Awesome Autumn Spice (about 2 pinches)
- 1 tablespoon Almond milk or Half and Half (approved)
- 1/2 Plain Wasa Crispbread
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash one apple, core it, cut it up, and place in a bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of Almond Milk or Half n Half.
- If you want a tart taste - use 10-12 drops of English Toffee Stevia. If you like it sweeter add between 10-15 drops.
- Add a pinch of the Stacey Hawkin's Awesome Autumn spice.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Take 1/2 plain Wasa crisp bread and crush it up. To crush it you can place the crisp in a bowl and use the bottom of a cup to break it apart.
- Sprinkle the crushed up Wasa bread on top of the apple mixture.
- Add another pinch of Stacey Hawkin's Awesome Autumn spice.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
For Step 4.... Before you bake you can add... Add 2 tablespoons of crushed walnuts. Add a tablespoon of dried cranberries or raisins.