- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash one apple, core it, cut it up, and place in a bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of unsweetened almond milk or half n half.
- If you want a tart taste, use 10-12 drops of English Toffee Stevia. If you like it sweeter add between 10-15 drops.
- Add a pinch of apple pie spice.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
To make the topping:
- Take 1/2 plain wasa crisp bread and crush it up.
- Sprinkle the crushed up wasa bread on top of the apple mixture.
- Add another pinch of apple pie spice.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
For Step 4.....Before you bake you can add 2 tablespoons of crushed walnuts.