- 1/2 a matzo
- 2 Stevia packets
- Vanilla Creme Liquid Stevia
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Orange zest
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the matzo, water, 1 packet stevia and vanilla drops.
- Measure out 2/3 and line the pan or souffle container. Use the bottom of a cup lined with plastic wrap to pat down the crust. The plastic wrap prevents crust from sticking to the cup
- Now mix orange zest, blueberries, and a touch of stevia.
- Top with prepped matzo crumb mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
3 inch pie tin from Amazon