- 14 oz turkey breast or tenderloins (can substitute chicken meat)
- 1 tablespoon Stacey Hawkins Dash of Desperation Seasoning
- Smart Balance Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 small apples, cored & diced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 5 drops SweetLeaf Stevia Pumpkin Spice Sweet Drops OR 1 package SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Powder
- 1 teaspoon Stacey Hawkins Awesome Autumn Seasoning (found at www.staceyhawkins.com)
- Prepare compote first by adding all ingredients to a small sauce pan with a lid. Stir to coat, cover, and cook on medium for about 20 minutes, until apples are soft.
- While the compote is cooking, you can cook the meat.
- Season meat with Dash of Desperation Seasoning on both sides.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium high heat.
- Add meat to skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes on both sides until thoroughly cooked. This will be longer for thicker pieces of meat, less time for thinner pieces.
- Divide meat into 4 servings and top with equal portions of compote. Serve warm.