- 1 lb turkey breast or tenderloins (can substitute chicken meat)
- 1 T Stacey Hawkins Dash of Desperation
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 small apples, cored & diced
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 drops pumpkin spice stevia (or 1 pkg powdered stevia)
- 1 tsp Stacey Hawkins Awesome Autumn Seasoning
- Prepare compote first by adding all ingredients to a small sauce pan with a lid. Stir to coat, cover and cook on medium for about 20 minutes, until apples are soft.
- While the compote is cooking, you can cook the meat.
- Season meat with Dash of Desperation Seasoning on both sides.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium high heat.
- Add meat to skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes on both sides until thoroughly cooked. This will be longer for thicker pieces of meat, less time for thinner pieces.
- Divide meat into 4 servings and top with equal portions of compote. Serve warm.