- Stacey Hawkins Mediterranean Spice
- 3.5 ounces chicken breast
- 3.5 ounces zucchini or cherry tomatoes.
- 1/4 teaspoon Simple Girl Dry Bouillon Base
- 1 teaspoon- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Warm Water
What you need:
- Need Ziploc bag, 1/4 teaspoon, skewers, and a Cup Measurement.
- Portion chicken and zucchini or tomatoes.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of Simple Girl Dry Bouillon Base to a Ziploc bag
- Add 1/2 cup of warm water to the Ziploc bag.
- Close the bag and shake to mix the bouillon with the water.
- Add 1 teaspoon- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar (Some people like a stronger flavor)
- Add chicken and approved veggie to the bag.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour or overnight.
- Thread your chicken and veggies on the skewers.
- Grill skewers on Medium to Medium-Low Heat for about 12 minutes. Rotate them once or twice.
PREP IDEAS: Prepare 5 bags for the week and change up the flavor by changing the seasoning. If you are going to do that, keep the veggies and the meat separate until you're ready to eat them in 24 hours. STEP 4 OPTIONS: Take zucchini and cherry tomatoes together or do a medley of veggies. You can use peppers. Add a teaspoon of Stacey Hawkins roasted garlic oil.