- 1 whole tomato - weigh it out to make sure the tomato and tomato filling amounts to 3.5 ounces for vegetable portion
- Sea salt or Pink Himalayan salt
- 3.5 ounces grass fed beef
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- Hot Sauce- (recommended Frank's Original Hot Sauce)
- 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 Grissini Garlic Bread Stick: recommended garlic flavor
- Cut a hole in the top of the tomato to scoop out the inside. Put the tomato filling in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the tomato with salt and set upside down to drain any remaining juices.
- Mince clove of garlic.
- Take portion of beef and brown it in a saute' pan with the minced garlic. Add desired spices to the beef as it cooks.
- Add a couple of shakes of hot sauce. If you like spicy, add some more!
- Add 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder and 1/8 teaspoon of onion powder to the tomato filling in the small bowl.
- Fill the empty tomato with the cooked beef and tomato filling.
- Crush 1/2 Grissini Garlic Bread Stick and sprinkle on the top.
- Put stuffed tomato in a baking dish with a splash of water on the bottom to prevent burning.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.