Amber’s Sweet Wasabi Shrimp over Cucumber Noodles
- 3.5 ounces shrimp
- 1-2 cucumbers
- 1/8 cup rice wine vinegar (no added sugar)
- 2 tablespoons Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon plus 1/4 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 1/4 teaspoon SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon lime zest
- Pinch crushed red pepper
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a bowl.
- Make cucumber noodles using a veggie spiralizer.
- Marinate noodles in the sauce.
- Refrigerate while making shrimp.
- Saute shrimp in a non-stick skillet with 1/4 tsp wasabi powder. Cook 2-3 min per side until cooked through.
- Top cucumber noodles with shrimp and sesame seeds.