- 3.5 ounces veal
- 3.5 ounces spinach
- Beef stock
- 2 Grissini Bread sticks
- Handful basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon onion
- Garlic powder to taste
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 lemon
- Pinch paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Stacey Hawkins Simply Brilliant Seasoning
- Crush bread sticks.
- Add a dash of garlic powder to the crushed bread sticks.
- Add a pinch of lemon zest. Use a microplane.
- Add a pinch of paprika.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Stacey Hawkins Simply Brilliant Seasoning.
- Pour mixture on a plate.
- On a separate plate, pour the lemon juice.
- Dip both sides of the veal in the lemon juice.
- Coat both sides of the veal in the bread stick mixture.
- Spray Smart Balance cooking spray in pan.
- Cook veal until slightly brown on both sides. If the veal starts to stick you can use beef stock too. Remove veal from pan.
- Deglaze pan with beef stock.
- Add minced garlic clove and 1 tablespoon onion.
- Add 2 torn or chopped basil leaves.
- Add more beef stock if desired.
- Add veal back in to absorb all the flavors.
- Add spinach to pan until cooked thorough.
Using Chef Paul's chicken or veal spice.
Click Products for Link: