Victoria’s Sesame Chicken Nuggets
- 3.5 ounces of chicken
- Little bit of chicken stock
- 4-5 sprays of Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- Wasa thin
- Poultry seasoning to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Onion powder to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds to taste
- Cut the chicken into chunks, put them in a bowl with a little bit of chicken stock, and 4-5 sprays of Bragg's Liquid Amino's.
- Crush up two Wasa thins in a Ziploc bag until really fine.
- Season the crumbs with poultry seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and a bunch of sesame seeds.
- Individually toss the chicken in the bread crumbs pressing it into the chicken.
- Put them on a piece of foil and toast them in the oven until they are done!