- 1 serving chickpeas
- 3.5 oz fresh or frozen riced cauliflower
- Chili seasoning (make sure there’s no sugar in the brand you use)
- See below for the Faux-French dressing recipe
Optional: Add free Romaine lettuce and/or cucumbers.
How to make:
- 1 TBSP yellow mustard
- 3 TBSP approved sugar-free ketchup*
- splash of lemon juice
- splash of apple cider vinegar
- sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- cracked regular black pepper
- garlic powder to taste
- onion powder to taste
Mix all ingredients together. Add water if you want it thinner.
*Approved Nature’s Hollow Ketchup available at the Breakthrough M2 Store.