- 1 serving chickpeas
- 3.5 oz fresh or frozen riced cauliflower
- Chili seasoning (make sure there’s no sugar in the brand you use)
- See below for the Faux-French dressing recipe
- 1 TBSP yellow mustard
- 3 TBSP approved sugar-free ketchup*
- splash of lemon juice
- splash of apple cider vinegar
- sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- cracked regular black pepper
- garlic powder to taste
- onion powder to taste
- Cook cauliflower and chickpeas for 4 minutes in the microwave. If you are using fresh riced cauliflower, sauté until cooked through in a small pan.
- Then add the chickpeas until cooked as desired.
- Add chili seasoning and stir.
- Top with Faux-French dressing or hot sauce.
Chef Notes: You don’t have to have this as a salad, but I recommend it if you struggle with hunger.