Remember to count these are as part of your proteins for the day. If you use 2 egg whites, it would be a one-half serving of a protein. If you use 4, it would one protein but then you have to eat the egg yellow separate for the fat.
This recipe must be made when eating eggs as your protein on low cal/step 2
- In a small glass bowl separate 1 or 2 egg whites
- Before whipping...
Open a stevia sweetener packet (*not liquid) *1 packet per egg white
- Whip egg white(s) on med-high speed until you see eggs begin to form a peak when you stop mixing.
- Sprinkle in the stevia sweetener packet and then continue to whip the egg white(s) until sweetener is mixed in*(don’t over mix)
No more that 20 seconds.
- Using a spatula place the mixture in a ziplock bag,
Seal and cut off one of the corner tip.
- In a small tray lined with parchment paper, pipe the mixture building up in a circular motion.
- Bake in a toaster oven between 275’ - 325’ (for 15-20 minutes Depending on your toaster oven)
- * If you want more crunchy meringue leave in a few extra minutes
- Once finished plate on a fun dish and enjoy 😋
- *Don't forget to cook your other egg(s) with this serving
Following previous instructions:
- You can also pipe the egg mixture ( without the stevia sweetener)
into straight lines/rows to create meringue puffs
- After baking:
season the puffs with
pink salt, smoked sea salt, everything bagel seasoning, or any approved dry seasoning.
- A good substitute for cheese puffs or chips cravings.
You could try using Vanilla powder or liquid stevia in place of the stevia powder.
Breakthrough M2 mentioned products, shop here:
Smoked Sea Salt