- 2-4 Egg whites
This recipe must be made when eating eggs as your protein on low cal/step 2
- In a small glass bowl separate 1 or 2 egg whites
- Before whipping... Open a stevia sweetener packet (*not liquid) *1 packet per egg white
- Whip egg white(s) on med-high speed until you see eggs begin to form a peak when you stop mixing.
- Sprinkle in the stevia sweetener packet and then continue to whip the egg white(s) until sweetener is mixed in*(don’t over mix) No more that 20 seconds.
- Using a spatula place the mixture in a ziplock bag, Seal and cut off one of the corner tip.
- In a small tray lined with parchment paper, pipe the mixture building up in a circular motion.
- Bake in a toaster oven between 275’ - 325’ (for 15-20 minutes Depending on your toaster oven)
- * If you want more crunchy meringue leave in a few extra minutes
- Once finished plate on a fun dish and enjoy 😋
- *Don't forget to cook your other egg(s) with this serving
Following previous instructions:
- You can also pipe the egg mixture ( without the stevia sweetener) into straight lines/rows to create meringue puffs
- After baking: season the puffs with pink salt, smoked sea salt, everything bagel seasoning, or any approved dry seasoning.
- A good substitute for cheese puffs or chips cravings.