- 3.5 ounces cooked spaghetti squash
- 2 Rosemary or Sesame Wasa Thins blended into crumbs
- 1 egg - beat well
- ½ teaspoon of "Everything but the bagel" spice
- ¼ teaspoon simple girl bouillon
- ½ tablespoon chives
- 3 egg whites
- Spice the way you like, but a sprinkle of chives, salt, and pepper was used in the demo video. Another suggestion is listed below in "Chef Notes"
Makes 1 serving of egg protein and 1 serving of vegetable
M2 Member Note:
- Squash is cut in half, seeds removed by scraping them out, and then cook in aluminum foil at 400 degrees for 45 -55 minutes
- Spaghetti squash could be long "noodles." if they are long, use kitchen scissors to cut them into small 1/2-inch pieces
- Use a dash of sage, ground fennel, pink salt, & onion powder for a breakfast sausage flavor
- Top sandwich with salsa or hot sauce
- This recipe calls for 2 crunchy carbs in one recipe. According to your manual, it is recommended not to do this. We are making a concession! Why? Because you can only have eggs twice a week anyway, so if you ate both of your crunchy carbs in one sitting twice a week (maximum), it would not affect your progress. :) Happy Waffling!
Breakthrough Products Mentioned: