- 2 ounces fresh arugula
- 1 ounce of fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 ounce sliced red onion
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 cup chicken stock or Simple Girl Dry Bouillon (vegetarian)
- 3-4 sprays of Bragg Aminos
- Protein choice example: 3.5 ounces of fresh shrimp OR 1/2 cup garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- Weigh your vegetables properly.
- Mix all salad ingredients together.
- Add your protein choice and enjoy!
Step 4 and beyond Up-level:
Breakthrough M2 products mentioned in the recipe:
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of crumbled goat cheese
- Have both beans and shrimp
- Use regular soy sauce (Kikkoman is Nan's favorite)