- 3.5 ounces (grass-fed) beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- 3.5 ounces broccoli
- 3 tablespoons Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1-2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 dropper full of SweetLeaf Stevia Clear Sweet Drops
- 1/8 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 cup (approximately) beef stock
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Stacey Hawkins Toasted Sesame Ginger Seasoning
- Chives for taste
One Pan method:
- In a small bowl, combine the Bragg's Liquid Aminos, lemon juice, clear stevia, and Xanthan gum. Set aside.
- Give your pan a quick spray of Smart Balance cooking spray.
- Heat beef stock in a wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry ginger and garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add the steak and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until evenly browned.
- Add the broccoli and stir-fry for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add in the liquid mixture and bring to a boil. Stirring constantly.
- Lower heat and simmer until the sauce is thick and smooth.
- Top with toasted sesame ginger spice and serve immediately.
- Over medium-high heat saute half of the garlic and ginger in Smart balance for 1 minute, keep adding a little beef broth as needed to keep from burning.
- Toss in broccoli, lemon juice, and a little more broth. Saute until broccoli is bright green, about 3-4 minutes, adding broth as necessary. Remove from pan and put aside, keeping warm
- Over medium-high heat saute the rest of the garlic and ginger in Smart balance for 1 minute, add a little beef broth as needed to keep from burning.
- Add in the beef, Bragg's, and more beef broth, sauteing to your desire temperature (if you are making more than one serving, consider cooking the meat a little less, so you are not overcooking it when reheating). 3-4 minutes is about medium to medium-well depending on how thin your steak is sliced.
- When beef is almost done, add about a 1/2 cup more broth, stevia, xanthan gum, and toasted sesame ginger spice. Let simmer for a few minutes until sauce thickens, toss in broccoli mixture for about 30 seconds, plate and top with chives and more Toasted sesame ginger spice if desired.