- 3.5 ounces ground meat of your choice: beef, bison, turkey, chicken
- 1/2 tablespoon of Stacey Hawkins Toasted Sesame Ginger spice blend
- 1 teaspoon of Bragg's Aminos OR 1/4 teaspoon pink salt
- Optional: top marinated ginger and wasabi paste (Make sure to check ingredients for sugar - you will find this with the Asain/Ethnic foods)
Thoroughly mix all ingredients and cook or grill to your desired temperature.
- Serve with Nan's Asian Cucumber wasabi salad.
- If you are preparing for an upcoming meal, always cook it less than you like it (like medium cook it medium rare). That way when you heat it up, it isn't overcooked!
- If you have a double-boiler available and some aluminium foil, wrap your burger up in foil, and re-heat your meat this way instead of a microwave. It tastes better, it is less likely to overcook and it is healthier to not cook in a microwave if you don't have to.