- juice from 2 large oranges
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds*
- 1 tbsp Asian mustard (2 packets of spicy mustard from Chinese food)
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt*
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 3 tbsp Imagine chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp ginger paste (game changer, must have)
- xanthan gum, just a sprinkle
* A delicious alternative to plain sesame seeds is 1 tbsp of Stacey Hawkins Toasted Sesame Ginger, but then omit the salt.
- mix all ingredients in a small blender
- let stand for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend
This makes 4 servings and does not count as a fruit. UNLESS, you consume half of this in one sitting. If you did (not recommended), then it would count as one fruit.
Chef note - if this is too tangy add a half packet of stevia
Step 4 uplevel:
Use olive oil or sesame oil instead chicken broth.