- 3.5 oz Broccoli (raw or steamed)
- 1 serving of tofu (or other protein of choice.)
- 1 clementine
- Braggs Liquid Aminos, to taste (sold at the Breakthrough Store)
- Black sesame seeds (optional, but pretty)
- Cook broccoli, then add your protein.
- If you want it warmer, heat the broccoli and protein, then add the rest.
- Serve over romaine or kale, if desired.
Chef Notes: ~ Other good protein choices for this dish are cottage cheese or garbanzo beans. ~ Eat your other clementine on the side because 2 is a lot for this dish.