- Spray a frying pan with a little Smart Balance spray and toss in the garlic. Saute until the garlic is fragrant and then add the shrimp and cook on one side.
- Turn shrimp over and add about 1/4 cup of broth.
- Saute the shrimp until they are white and shaped like the letter "C"
- Remove the shrimp and set it in a bowl for later.
- Add cauliflower to the same pan and then add about 1/2 cup of broth and all the rest of the ingredients.
- Let this mixture cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes
Divide the cauliflower and shrimp into 4 equal servings.
This Recipe could be done with chicken in place of the shrimp.
Breakthrough M2 mentioned products, shop here:
Simple Girl Dry Boullion
Wok On by Stacey Hawkins
Toasted Sesame Ginger by Stacey Hawkins