- 14 ounces ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon of Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1 clove of garlic crushed and chopped
- 14 ounces of steamed broccoli
- 4 tablespoons of organic half and half (optional)
- 8-12 blanched cabbage leaves
- Saute garlic with Smart Balance spray until fragrant.
- Add a little Imagine chicken broth and turkey.
- Cook until starts browning up. Add chicken broth for extra taste and "cleaning" the pan.
- Add Bragg's Liquid Aminos to your liking.
- Once turkey is cooked, add in chopped steamed broccoli and organic half and half (optional).
- Spoon into cabbage leaves and roll up.
For more Asian Flare:
- Stacey Hawkins Toasted Sesame Ginger Seasoning
- Chopped fresh chives or scallions
- Fresh ginger cooked in with the turkey
- Add salsa
- Chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon Stacey Hawkins Southwestern Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Stacey Hawkins Phoenix Sunrise Seasoning to make it "Mexican."