- 14 ounces Ground turkey
- 1 Tablespoon of Braggs Aminos
- 1 clove of garlic crushed and chopped
- 14 ounces of steamed broccoli
- 4 tablespoons of organic half and half (optional)
- 8-12 blanched cabbage leaves
Saute garlic with Smart Balance spray until fragrant, add a little Imagine chicken broth, add turkey cook until starts browning up, add chicken broth for extra taste and "cleaning" the pan. Add Braggs Aminos as preferred. Once Turkey is cooked, add in chopped steamed broccoli and organic half and half. Spoon into cabbage leaves and roll up - makes four servings.
For more Asian Flare:
- Stacey Hawkins Toasted Sesame blend
- chopped fresh chives or scallions
- fresh ginger cooked in with the turkey
- Add salsa
- chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon Stacey Hawkins Southwestern
- 1 tablespoon Phoenix blend to make it "Mexican."