- 3.5 ounces or 100g of beef or bison cubes
- 3.5 ounces of red onion cut into large petals
- 1/2 cup of beef broth
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried rosemary or 1 teaspoon fresh chopped rosemary
- pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1/2 apple cut into medium-sized chunks
- Place the first seven ingredients into a ziplock bag and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 20-30 minutes.
- Reserve the liquid marinade for the saute process.
- Over medium-high heat, saute beef and onions.
- Allow beef to brown before adding marinade to help with the cooking process.
- When beef and onions are cooked to your desired tenderness, add the apples and any remaining marinade.
- Remove the saute from your pan and place your it on a plate. If desired, using the same pan without washing it, saute your spinach. Use beef stock if liquid is needed for sauteeing the spinach.