- 14 oz Grass fed ground beef
- 14 oz riced kale & red cabbage (or veg of choice)
- 1 TBSP Egg White
- 1 TBSP garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2-3 TBSP spicy brown mustard
- 4 TBSP sugar free ketchup (click to shop)
- 4 Grissini bread sticks
- 1 TBSP dried basil
- 1 TBSP dried oregano
- 1 TBSP dried parsley
- salt & pepper
- Let beef come to room temp.
- Whiz 4 breadsticks into crumbs in a food processor, set aside in a bowl.
- In the same processor grind up a couple of chunks of red cabbage and a kale leaf or two in until “riced” into small bits.
- Weigh out 4/3.5 ounce portions of grass fed beef (make note of how many portions you weigh if you make more than 4 and adjust all ingredients accordingly), place each portion in a large mixing bowl.
- Add about a cup (for 4 portions if more or less adjust amount) of the riced veg material on top of the meat.
- Add egg white (Xanthan gum can work too), sugar free ketchup, spicy brown mustard, granulated garlic, onion powder, basil, oregano, and parsley. Add salt & pepper.
- Dump in previously ground bread stick crumbs.
- Mix everything together with your hands.
- Now set the whole mixture on the scale and weigh, divide by 4, and proceed to measure out 4 equal portions.
- Take each portion and roll it into 4 balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a line of 4 balls so each portion is inline.
- Bake at 400 degrees 15 mins then check. Pull out and flip over with tongs, bake another 10-15 mins depending upon how crunchy you like the outside.
- Adjust portion amounts as needed. I served over zoochetti or zucchini “noodles”, but could also serve with any approved veg, or as a salad topper or even in a soup! Riced cabbage is your forever filling friend 😁
Breakthrough M2 products mentioned, shop here: