- I mixed the raw Bison meat with HP Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic powder and SG Steak Seasoning and made into 3.5 oz burgers. (I grilled a bunch, and put into baggies to freeze for another day.)
- Sliced the red onion and measured 3.5 oz. I sautéed with Simply Nature Olive Oil Spray in a pan until somewhat crispy.
- Used Romaine lettuce and Persian Cucumbers(FREE foods) for the salad, leaving one large leaf to put the burger and onions on. Dressed the salad with Simple Girl Sweet Vinaigrette.
- Topped the burger with Nature's Hollow Ketchup.
- Added a few spoons of sauerkraut (FREE food) for a side.
Grilling a bunch of burgers at once was a game-changer! Very easy to take out of the freezer in the am, then heat it up in the pan after the onions are cooked. Tasted delicious each time I made them! Enjoy!