- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons Braggs aminos
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 14 ounces pound flank steak
- 14 ounces of cherry or grape tomatoes, onions
- free cucumbers
- Daily Extra Romaine lettuce, shredded
- Optional Garnishes: salsa, lime wedges, chopped fresh cilantro
- Make the marinade. Place all of the meat ingredients, except the flank steak, in a blender and puree.
- Place the steak in a shallow nonreactive dish or storage bag, add the marinade, and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Grill meat until medium-rare, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side depending on thickness. Transfer to cutting board and thinly slice the meat against the grain.
- Place lettuce, 3.5 ounces of steak, and 3.5 ounces of tomatoes in a bowl and garnish.