Here’s my recipe:
- 3.5 oz of chicken cut into small pieces
- 3.5 oz cauliflower cut into small pieces
- 1/2 tsp onion flakes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/8 head of cabbage sliced into thin ribbons
- 1 1/2 tsp southwestern seasoning (Stacey Hawkins)
- 1/4 cup medium hot salsa
- Put a little broth in saucepan, add onion and chicken.
- When onion is soft & fragrant, add cabbage, cauliflower, seasoning, rest of chicken broth, stir well and simmer until cauliflower and cabbage are tender.
- Add salsa, stir it in and heat through.
Makes 1 serving.
If needed, you can add more chicken broth or salsa if you want a heartier bowl of soup. Step 4 transition option: Instead of using onion flakes, you can use 1 Tablespoon of minced onion for heightened flavor! Recipe by client, Diane L. :)