- 3.5 ounces cooked cauliflower rice
- 3.5 ounces of shrimp
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger powder or 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ginger chopped
- Bragg's Liquid Aminos spray to your taste
- 1/4 cup of Imagine chicken broth
- Kimchi (store-bought is fine or homemade)
- Sesame seeds for topping
- Wasabi powder plus a little water for topping (to your taste)
- Put cooked riced cauliflower, garlic, ginger, Bragg's Liquid Aminos spray, and a little chicken broth all in one pan.
- Cook shrimp in a separate pan with some broth.
- Top the cauliflower mixture with shrimp and Kimchi.
- Sprinkle with some sesame seeds and wasabi (powder + water).