- 14 oz chicken (or 400 g or .88 lbs)
- 3-4 cloves of fresh garlic
- Imagine chicken stock (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon pink salt
- 1 tablespoon of Simple Girl bouillon
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon of fresh chives
- lemon zest from half a lemon
- juice from half a lemon
- 14 oz canned tomatoes (look for sugar in the ingredients, it is very typical)
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Bragg's Aminos
- 1 Tablespoon of chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 bay leaves
- 4-6 drops of clear stevia
- Fresh basil
- Spray your saute pan with Smart Balance and toss in chopped garlic and brown them.
- Add a little chicken and fresh chicken, salt, Simple Girl Bouillon, and chives.
- Saute until stock cooks off and turns brown in the pan, then deglaze the pan with more stock.
- Turn chicken over and zest half a lemon to the chicken and add the juice of half a lemon.
- Saute until the pan is brown again, deglaze the pan and remove the chicken to a warm plate
- Add the tomatoes to the pan with the rest of the ingredients, cover, and allow to simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- If you would like to have kale added to this dish, place it on top of tomatoes in the pan, cover for about 5 minutes.
- Divide up your chicken and tomatoes into 4 equal servings, top with fresh sliced basil, and enjoy!
Breakthrough M2 products mentioned, shop here:
Simple Girl Bouillon