- 14 oz beef
- 2 TBL onion flakes
- 1 1/2-2 cups water (1 Cup of Organic Beef Broth & 1/2- 1 cup of water)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp allspice
- 3/4 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 TBL unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 drops clear stevia
- 1 TBL apple cider vinegar
- 14 oz seeded, puréed tomatoes
- Cook beef in a large skillet, over med-high heat, breaking into very small pieces, just until no longer pink.
- Drain and place in crockpot.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients. Cook on medium for 3-5 hours.
how is portioned out to equal one protein and one vegetable?
how is it portioned out to equal one protein and one vegetable?
This makes 4 servings of protein and 4 servings of veggies. Equally, portion out the mixture into 4 containers.