- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, tightly packed (about 1 bunch of parsley)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, tightly packed (about 1 bunch of cilantro)
- 1/8 cup diced red onion or very small onion (so you don't have to count this as a vegetable)
- 3 Tablespoons fresh oregano, tightly packed (optional)
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Simple Girl Boullion
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes, or more, to taste (optional)
- 1/4 cup Imagine Chicken Stock
- sprinkle of xanthan gum
- Add all ingredients except the olive oil to a food processor, and pulse a few times until chopped. Slowly stream in the olive oil, while pulsing the mixture a few more times until the olive oil is combined, and stopping to scrape down the sides of the food processor if needed.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.