- 3.5 ounces/100 grams of protein (I used chicken tenderloins.)
- 1 1/2 cups Imagine chicken stock
- 3.5 ounces/100 grams of vegetables (I used broccoli.)
- 1/3 cup approved mild salsa
- 1 tsp Stacey Hawkins Garlic Gusto Seasoning or 1 clove of garlic
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3-4 turns of Himalayan pink salt
- 4 drops Clear Stevia sweet drops
Makes 1 serving of vegetables and 1 serving of protein
- Spray a medium saucepan with non-stick spray. Brown up the chicken occasionally deglazing the pan with chicken stock.
- After chicken is almost fully cooked, place the rest of chicken stock and all other ingredients in the saucepan and let simmer on medium for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot!
*Remember: you can also add 1 cup of kale to the above recipe OR don't add the protein and vegetables and have the delicious broth as a free snack.