- 3.5 ounces/100 grams boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked & shredded
- Imagine chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 large lettuce leaves, washed & dried or 2 large blanched cabbage leaves
- 3.5 ounces of another vegetable of your choice
- Optional - salsa
- Saute crushed garlic with 1/2 cup chicken stock.
- When garlic is fragrant, add chicken and the rest of the spices until chicken is tender.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and shred the chicken.
- Use 2 pieces of romaine or blanched cabbage leaves as a wrap for the chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro and optional salsa into wraps before closing them up.
- Since romaine and cabbage are allowed as extra, add another vegetable to your meal!
The seasonings can be switched up to the way you like them.
This works great as a salad too.