- 3.5 ounces/100 grams Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, Cooked & Shredded
- Imagine Chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Cumin
- 2 tablespoon Cilantro, Chopped
- 2 large Lettuce Leaves, Washed & Dried or 2 large blanched cabbage leaves
- 3.5 ounces of another vegetable of your choice
- optional - salsa
- Saute crushed garlic with 1/2 cup chicken stock
- When garlic is fragrant, add chicken and the rest of the spices until chicken is tender
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and shred the chicken.
- Use 2 pieces of romaine or blanched cabbage leaves as a wrap for the chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro and optional salsa into wraps before closing them up.
- Since romaine and cabbage are allowed as extra, add another vegetable to your meal!