Cinco de Mayo Celebration
- 3.5 Oz Steak (pre-cooked)
- 3.5 Oz Onions
- Half a Lime
- 3-4 T Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- 1-2 Cups Romaine Lettuce
- Slice and saute onions using Pam. Add a little bit of water to finish the saute.
- Cut pre-cooked steak into small bites. Put into a bowl.
- Add the juice of 1/2 lime and the Cilantro. Mix well.
- Add to pan with onions. Mix together and cook until everything is warm.
- On a plate, put the Romaine Lettuce, and then top with the steak & onion mixture.
- Finally, top with Salsa.