- Place a dinner plate in the freezer
- Peel clementines, lime, and lemon - thinly slicing all of them
- Remove any central core or tough segment walls leaving only juice vesicles and segments
- Remove stems and thinly slice strawberries
- Placing them in a small saucepan and using your hand, squeeze and mash all the ingredients together
- Over medium heat, bring to a slight boil, and add the stevia packet
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Add cinnamon stevia and gently sprinkle Xanthan gum over the top (3 shakes to start).
- Using a whisk, thoroughly combine xanthan gum into the jam.
- When you get it to a consistency you like, remove it from the saucepan and place it onto the cold plate.
- Let the jam stand in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Spread onto your favorite approved crunchy carb.
- When using 2-3 teaspoons of jam, this recipe is considered an extra for the day, and not your fruit.
- Do not consume the entire portion in one day. It is too much sugar from the fruit and will throw off your weight loss results.