- 3.5 ounces (about 7 26/30 count with tale on) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Stacey Hawkins Citrus Dill Seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2-1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Dash of Cayenne (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedge for garnish and to add more lemon if desired
- Season shrimp with Stacey Hawkins Citrus Dill Seasoning and let stand for 15 minutes or overnight in a sealed container is an option for optimum flavor if you plan ahead.
- Heat saute pan over medium heat and add chicken stock, garlic, and lemon juice.
- Add shrimp and simmer briefly 1 minute.
- Turn and cook an additional 1 minute.
- Turn off heat cover and let stand until shrimp is opaque*.
Can be served:
- Hot over zucchini noodles, spinach or cauliflower rice
- Room temperature or chilled in lettuce cups topped with 1 ounce of diced tomato