- 1 1/2 heads of cabbage
- 2 apples
- 6- 8 tablespoons of minced onion
- Stacey Hawkins Toasted Sesame Ginger Seasoning (3-4 capfuls or as desired)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- Squeeze of lime juice
* Please note, this is a huge batch the 6-8 tablespoons of onion will be spread out over many servings, therefore you do NOT need to count the onion as your vegetable if using this recipe. The same thing goes for the 2 apples.
This recipe is free unless you are eating half the bowl of coleslaw. If you did that, you have to count it as one of your fruit servings. ~Nan
- Shred cabbage and apple in food processor. Add squeeze of lime juice.
- Add spices and mix to taste.
*I add a lot of the sesame and minced onion.