- 14 oz or 400 grams of grass-fed beef Round Roast
- 7 oz onion
- Half cabbage (Napa, green, or red)
- 1/2 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons of pickling spice
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- 1 teaspoon Stacey Hawkins Smoked Sea Salt or Pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 32 ounces of beef stock/broth
- salt and pepper (optional)
This makes 4 servings of protein, 2 servings of vegetables, and 2 servings of free vegetables (cabbage)
- If you like a smokey flavor, use the smoked sea salt, if not use the pink salt.
- Do not use real corn beef, it is brined and that is not allowed on the diet.
- Place some broth in a soup bowl, add your cooked onion for a delicious onion soup.
- Make a gravy, place 1 cup of hot broth in a saucepan, add 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon of Xantham gum, whisk vigorously until thickened. Pour over your beef, cabbage, and onion.
Breakthrough M2 products mentioned, shop here:
Stacey Hawkins Smoked Sea