- 22 ounces of Imagine Chicken broth
- 14 ounces chunked zucchini (leave the skin on)
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbl of dried minced onion
- 1/2 Tbl Simple girl bouillon
- 1 tsp celery flakes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning (key ingredient)
- Place all ingredients in one pot.
- Bring to a boil, then bring the heat down to low.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes
- Puree mixture with an immersion blender or carefully pour the mixture into a blender and blend in small amounts until thickened and pureed.
- Divide into 4; approximately 1 cup servings.
Use broccoli or cauliflower instead of zucchini!