- 22 ounces of Imagine Chicken broth
- 14 ounces chunked zucchini (leave the skin on)
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbl of dried minced onion
- 1/2 Tbl Simple girl bouillon
- 1 tsp celery flakes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning (key ingredient)
- Place all ingredients in one pot.
- Bring to a boil, then bring the heat down to low.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes
- Puree mixture with an immersion blender or carefully pour the mixture into a blender and blend in small amounts until thickened and pureed.
- Divide into 4; approximately 1 cup servings.
how do i measure my portion out for this recipe?
Since the recipe calls for 14 ounces of zucchini, that would make 4 servings, so do your best to break the final amount into 4 equal servings. 🙂
How do you measure the portion
Hi Dian, please see my reply under Regina’s question. 🙂
This is so delicious and satisfying. I will definitely add it to our basic menu, especially now that we seem to have an endless supply of ZUCCHINI coming out of our little garden.
Yay! Thank you, Ruth, I’m glad you like it.