- 2 tablespoons stock (chicken or use the Simple Girl bouillon [on our website])
- 1 tablespoon half-n-half or almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Stacey Hawkins Rockin' Ranch spice (on our website)
- dash of crushed red pepper
- dash of cracked black pepper
- Xanthan gum for thickness - start with a 1/8 teaspoon and increase if necessary)
- Over medium-low heat, heat all ingredients except Xanthan gum. 1-2 minutes, pull off the heat add xanthan gum and stir with a whisk until combined. allow to stand for 30 seconds to a minute and add more xanthan gum 1/8 teaspoon at a time, if you would like it thicker.