- 2 tablespoons stock (chicken or use the Simple Girl Dry Bouillon)
- 1 tablespoon organic half-n-half or unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Stacey Hawkins Rockin' Ranch Seasoning
- Dash of crushed red pepper
- Dash of cracked black pepper
- Xanthan gum for thickness - (start with a 1/8 teaspoon and increase if necessary)
- Over medium-low heat, heat all ingredients except Xanthan gum, for 1-2 minutes.
- Pull off the heat, add Xanthan gum and stir with a whisk until combined. Allow to stand for 30 seconds to a minute and add more Xanthan gum 1/8 teaspoon at a time, if you would like it thicker.