- Core the apples, leave the bottoms intact, and save the top to bake.
- Place apples in the crockpot, cover 1/4 of the apples with seltzer (you can use flavored if you want to be creative).
- Mix in 1 tablespoon of vanilla powder, several drops of vanilla creme, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Baste the apples and turn crockpot to low for 3-4 hours. Timing depends on the way you like the texture of your apples.
- Baste several times as they are cooking.
- Enjoy 1 whole apple as the serving!
House smells amazing and tastes fantastic! These are yummy!
This looks and sounds delicious. I will try it and let you know.
the recipe doesn’t say how many apples? HAs anyone made this?
however many apples (cut in half) will fit in your crockpot. 🙂
Hi can we use seltzer??