- Core the apples, leave the bottoms intact, and save the top to bake.
- Place apples in the crockpot, cover 1/4 of the apples with seltzer (you can use flavored if you want to be creative).
- Mix in 1 tablespoon of vanilla powder, several drops of vanilla creme, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Baste the apples and turn crockpot to low for 3-4 hours. Timing depends on the way you like the texture of your apples.
- Baste several times as they are cooking.
House smells amazing and tastes fantastic! These are yummy!