- 14 oz Venison
- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 t xanthan gum
- 2 TBSP dried minced onion
- 1 TBSP garlic powder
- 1 TBSP Trader Joe’s 21 salute (or to taste)
- Put all ingredients in crockpot
- Cook 3 hours on high
- Then, cook 3-4 hours on low.
This makes 4 protein and veggie servings in a brown gravy.
If you don't have the Trader Joes 21 Salute, this spice blend contains a mixture of: onion flakes, black pepper, celery seed, cayenne, parsley, basil, marjoram, bay leaf, oregano, thyme, rosemary, cumin, mustard seed, coriander, garlic, carrot, orange peel, lemon zest)