- 8 tablespoons of Chicken broth
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 4 dashes of Franks hot sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger
- 2-3 cloves of crushed chopped garlic
- Chicken stock for deglazing (about 3/4 to 1 cup)
- 3.5 ounces of fresh sliced fennel
- 14 ounces of chicken tenderloins
- Mix all ingredients for the marinade and pour into a ziplock bag.
- Put the chicken and fennel in the Ziploc bag, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare garlic, place into a hot saute pan, and deglaze the pan about 2-3 times.
- Add the marinated chicken and fennel to the hot pan, keeping the heat on medium-high, brown the chicken, and adding chicken stock as needed to keep the mixture from sticking.
- Saute until the fennel is soft and the chicken is cooked about 5-6 minutes.
- This recipe makes 4 protein servings and 1 vegetable serving.
Hot sauce is to taste, you can add more or less : )
You can also top with fresh cilantro or parsley.